AIM: Under the administration of Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI), the AFLSP provides a platform on which students and educational institutions in East Asia can cultivate lasting relationships based on mutual trust and understanding essential tools for building bridges across cultures.
FEATURE: AFLSP at Kyoto U. provides a two-years, Japan highest-class scholarship (approx. 150,000 Yen/Month + Admission + Tuition + Program. The actual amount may vary depending on the exchange rate.) with a professional enrichment program to approximately 10 scholars per year.
- Pre-QE/QE detail decided (13:30-17:30, Aug 4)
- Leadership Mini Workshop in 2021 (July 10)
- Special Lectures/Seminars in 2021 (June 26, July 3, 24)
- First check if you graduated from a target school:
Country/Area University (U.) China Peking U., Tsinghua U. (in Beijing), Fudan U., Zhejiang U., Shanghai Jiao Tong U., Xi'an Jiao Tong U., Nanjing U., U. of Science and Technology of China, Nankai U., Wuhan U. Hong Kong The U. of Hong Kong, The Chinese U. of Hong Kong, The Hong Kong U. of Science and Technology, The Hong Kong Polytechnic U. Taiwan National Taiwan U., National Tsing Hua U., National Chiao Tung U., National Chengchi U., National Cheng Kung U. South Korea Seoul National U., Korea U., Yonsei U., Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Singapore National U. of Singapore, Nanyang Technological U. Vietnam Vietnam National U., Hanoi, The U. of Danang, Hue U. Brunei Universiti Brunei Darussalam Indonesia Institut Teknologi Bandung, U. of Indonesia, Universitas Gadjah Mada, IPB U. Malaysia U. of Malaya, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Philippines U. of the Philippines Thailand Chulalongkorn U., Mahidol U., Thammasat U., Kasetsart U. India Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Science, Jawaharlal Nehru U. Sri Lanka U. of Colombo
- If so, then check if you are qualified by reading the complete Eligibility and Selection Criteria.
- Check the duty of a scholar: A scholar needs to join and complete the program.
- Check the application period: March 1 to March 15, 2021 (closes at 17:00 p.m. Japan time)
- Read the application guidelines: Japanese, English.
- Check the selection process: Read the Selection Process.
- Prepare the documents: See the Application documents.
We appreciate every support and help. Thank you!
- Bai Xian Asia Institute provides financial support, summer program and connections.
- Kyoto University provides education, resource, staff for the program and connections.
- AFLSP@KU Committee designs, proposes and implements the program, as well as connections.
- Scholars and alumni join and help the program toward future leaders -- You are the hope of tomorrow!
AFLSP Coordinator, International Education and Student Mobility Division, Education Promotion and Student Support Department, Kyoto University Yoshida Nihonmatsu-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8501, Japan